Such a moment comes in every dynamically developing company. The moment when the introduction of automation to sales and marketing activities becomes a necessity. The functions performed so far and tools used by sales and marketing departments are becoming insufficient. There are more and more customers, the processes are becoming more and more complex, and the management demands detailed analyzes and reports in real time. The sales and marketing automation system comes to the rescue – in this particular case the well-known and liked HubSpot.
In this post, we present all the features and tools that are available on Hubspot. So if your company is considering implementing automation to its marketing activities – read on.
HubSpot – what is it?
HubSpot is a system for automating the activities of sales and customer service departments with marketing activities, thanks to which your company can closely monitor the impact of one on another and optimize specific processes.
In addition to these possibilities, HubSpot is primarily a huge database of contacts and companies. Anyone who interacts with your business can be saved as a contact on HubSpot. Examples of contacts are visitors who converted on the form, visitors who contact your team, or potential customers your team met at events. A good database of contacts will allow your team to easily record and retrieve information about them, keeping everyone up-to-date.
What modules does Hubspot consist of?
The system consists of 4 main modules:
– marketing – helping to increase traffic, the number of conversions resulting from a larger number of visitors and effectively lead and monitor the effects of marketing campaigns,
– sales – helps to automate sales tasks (sending e-mails to potential customers, call register),
– service – thanks to which you will introduce order and improve customer service processes (notes, detailed data, reports),
– CMS – used to manage content, create newsletters and landing pages.
Each of the modules is a separate tool and can be used separately, however, for comprehensive sales and marketing support, it is worth using the potential of all of them. And about the potential in them below.
Marketing Hub in Hubspot
The marketing module allows you to manage all marketing processes in your company: automate activities related to publishing content, combine various advertising channels and analyze their effectiveness. What features will you find in the marketing module and what are the benefits?
– Option to post the content your audience is looking for to make them easier to find in search engines, social media and more. And by adding call to action buttons, encourage them to convert.
– Positioning the website thanks to SEO tools that help you plan your strategy and optimize your content as you write it.
– Manage your Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google ads directly in the HubSpot system. The ability to track which ads turn leads into customers.
– Planning social media publications, managing, analyzing and monitoring posts and prioritizing them to increase the chance of reaching customers.
– Function to insert and manage files directly in HubSpot and easily embed them on social media, websites and blog posts.
– Live chat function, thanks to which you can chat with your website visitors in real time. Use bots to qualify leads and scale your efforts to focus on the conversations that matter most.
– Option to design and launch a landing page without the help of programmers or IT specialists. Access an extensive library of mobile optimized templates that convert, or build pages from scratch.
– Create forms with a simple drag and drop editor. Add them to your website to turn anonymous visitors into leads that will automatically be added to your contact database.
– Automate repetitive company processes, plan large-scale mailing campaigns, streamline cross-functional operations, bulk data management, and more.
– Create mobile-optimized email campaigns that look professional. Ability to personalize content for each audience and run A / B testing to improve click-through rates.
– A complete picture of each potential customer in one integrated database. Thanks to the segmentation of contacts based on the collected data and automation, you can evaluate the potential of leads and assign them to a specific person from your sales team.
– Advanced, custom reports and built-in analytics.
– Flexibility to store and customize any type of data in HubSpot. Ability to prepare reports With custom data and create dashboards to share insights with your team.
Sales Hub in Hubspot
The sales module combines all tools and data on one easy-to-use, efficient platform. Thanks to it, you gain constant control over acquiring leads and converting them into customers by sales departments. What exactly does it have?
– Ability to create email templates from the most effective emails that can be shared with your team.
– Monitoring the time a prospect opens emails, so you can respond to them in a timely manner and close the deal faster.
– Library of useful sales materials for the entire team, the ability to share documents directly from the inbox.
– Making and recording calls directly from the browser and automatic registration of them in the CRM system, thanks to which you will discover what is behind the team’s results.
– Share a link that allows potential customers to choose an appointment that suits everyone – it will be automatically synced with your calendar.
– Set up a series of personalized emails and follow-up tasks to keep the entire sales process in mind.
– Ability to contact potential customers when they are actively using your website. Direct your chat conversations to the right team members to build better relationships and close more deals.
– Knowledge base full of the right tools, chat scripts, marketing guides, and more.
– Full insight into the sales process to be able to effectively forecast and achieve even better results.
– Mobile application to manage your contacts, offers and tasks from any place and device.
– One-click contract adding, task assignments and progress tracking on your dashboards.
– and more!
Service Hub in Hubspot
Today, customers expect a problem to be resolved within minutes and personalized service 24/7 through a variety of channels. However, most customer service teams struggle to meet these growing demands because their tools and data reside in multiple sources or tools.
The service module collects all customer service data and channels in one place and helps you scale support through automation and self-service. What do you gain from this? More time for proactive service that retains and expands your customer base. Here are the features that can make it easier for you:
– Ability to add routing and automation to tickets, so the help desk will prioritize critical issues.
– Possibility to transform the FAQ database – frequently asked questions into a library of articles, videos and documentation that will help to solve them.
– Combine team email, live chat, Facebook Messenger, and more into one universal inbox so your entire team can see conversations and respond in one place.
– Ensure that each user has access to the appropriate resources. Ability to quickly view and manage permissions, statuses and availability across the team.
– Create custom surveys to collect customer and contractor feedback.
– Reports and custom funnels to monitor the health of your business and improve the efficiency of your customer service teams.
CMS module (CMS Hub)
The CMS module is the content management system needed to easily create and personalize websites for each visitor – optimized for conversion on any device. Thanks to it, you will create websites with the tools you prefer and your marketing team will be able to update themselves thanks to flexible themes. Additionally, in the module you will get access to the resources and ideas of the HubSpot developer community. What do you gain with the functions available in CMS Hub?
– You can improve your site and take action in one place using SEO recommendations.
– Pre-made themes with the option to create custom themes that will help you build a consistent site without worrying about mismatched designs, logos or navigation.
– Managing multiple language domains and optimizing each of them for SEO. Users will be able to switch between languages.
– Ability to update and build the page without the help of a developer or custom code.
– A / B tests – a function that allows you to select up to five different page variations, which HubSpot will monitor and display the most effective option.
– Analyze the types of content, sources and campaigns that attract the most potential customers.
– Tools like GitHub to handle version control and make changes to web resources.
– Add interactive elements such as event registrations, guest books and calculators without setting up an external server, SSL certificate or data transfer processes.
– Create a site-wide content editing environment that allows the marketing team to manage and update the user interface.
– Access to extensive documentation and an active developer community to get started immediately, as well as get answers and ideas.
– Website security thanks to automatic and manual checks for attacks, potential abuse or other anomalies.
Which HubSpot Modules are Best for Your Business?
If you are considering introducing sales and marketing automation in your company, the HubSpot system will definitely have most of the functions you need. So if you have questions about the system’s capabilities and how to implement it in your company – contact us.